What is Omega 3, 6, 9 1000mg?
Omega 3 6 9 Soft gels 1000mg provide the body with essential fats; containing EPA & DHA. Each serving is comprised of 400mg Omega 3 Fish Oil, 300mg Flaxseed Oil and 290mg Sunflower Oil. Omega 3 fish oil is mostly obtained from cold-water fish including tuna, mackerel, trout, salmon and halibut. Omega 6 is naturally found in avocado and flaxseed with Omega 9 found in Sunflower Oil.
- Contains Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil and Sunflower Oil High in Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Contains all omega 3,6 and 9
- Contributes towards good heart health
- Can increase good cholesterol
Serving Size: Take one Softgel Capsule daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.
Best Before date : 03/11/2022
Omega 3 6 9 Fish Oil
Implied results may vary. Individuals will respond differently and results assume appropriate training and nutrition.
Supplements should always be consumed with the advice of your doctor or a health professional.
- Fish Oil (DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Per Tablet 400mg, EPA 72mg, DHA, 48mg, Omega 3 140mg
- Flaxseed Oil (DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Per Tablet 300mg, Omega 3 15mg, Omega 6 33mg, Omega 9, 33mg
- Sunflower Oil (MCT) (DL-AlphaTocopherol), Per Tablet 290mg, Omega 6 170mg, Omega 9 87mg
- Other Ingredients: Bovine Gelatin, Glycerine, Aqua, DL-Alpha Tocopherol (Soya).
Suitable for Vegetarians: NO
Suitable for Vegans: NO
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.