What is Vitamin B Complex?
VitaVibe brings you their own Vitamin B Complex formula containing 9 active ingredients from the ‘Vitamin B’ Family. While some of the vitamins can be purchased individually vitamin B complex provides all the essential benefits of numerous derivatives of Vitamin B.
- Vitamin B2 supports energy-yielding metabolism; function of the nervous system; maintenance of normal mucous membranes; regular metabolism of Iron; maintenance of normal red blood cells; maintenance of regular vision; and the maintenance of normal skin.
- Vitamin B3 supports normal energy-yielding metabolism; reduction of tiredness and fatigue and contributes to the function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B5 supports mental performance Biotin supports the maintenance of skin and hair and normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to energy-yielding metabolism; reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 supports normal red blood cell formation; normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal psychological function.
- Folic acid supports maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and regular amino acid synthesis.
Serving Size: Take one tablets daily with food, do not exceed stated dose.
Best Before date : 14/09/2023
Vitamin B Complex
Implied results may vary. Individuals will respond differently and results assume appropriate training and nutrition.
Supplements should always be consumed with the advice of your doctor or a health professional.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet % RI* Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 16mg 100%
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
6.6mg providing Vitamin B5
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
1.7mg providing Vitamin B6
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
1.1mg 100% Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.4mg 100%
Vitamin B12 1% (Cyanocobalamin)
2.5μg 100% Folic Acid 200μg 100% Biotin (D-) Pure 50μg 100%
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Other Ingredients: Di Calcium Phosphate (Bulking Agent), Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent).
Suitable for Vegetarians: YES
Suitable for Vegans: YES
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.