What is Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B₁₂, also known as cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body. Our Vitamin B12 Tablets provide an impressive 1000mcg per serving.
- Helps With Red Blood Cell Formation and Anaemia Prevention
- May Support Bone Health and Prevent Osteoporosis
- May Improve Mood and Symptoms of Depression
- May Give You an Energy Boost by reducing the effects of fatigue
- Supports healthy hair, skin, and nails
Serving Size: Take one tablet daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.
Vitamin B12 (1000mcg)
Implied results may vary. Individuals will respond differently and results assume appropriate training and nutrition.
Supplements should always be consumed with the advice of your doctor or a health professional.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet % RI*
Vitamin B12 (Cyonocobalamin)
1% 100mg providing Vitamin B12
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Other Ingredients: Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Di Calcium Phosphate (Bulking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent).
Suitable for Vegetarians / Vegans: Yes
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.